“Cardio” is short for cardiovascular activity, and it simply refers to any sort of exercise that raises and maintains your heart rate. Cardio activities are essential for your overall health and well-being.
To lose weight, you must be in a calorie deficit, which means you must expend more calories than you ingest. You may achieve a calorie deficit by changing your diet or exercising more, but the optimal method is to combine the two.
It’s easier said than done to lose weight, and there’s no magic prescription to do so. Instead, you must expend more calories than you consume. A nutritious diet, as well as a combination of cardio and strength training, are all part of the plan.
To maintain your cardiovascular health and lose weight, you don’t need to spend hours at the gym. Even if you don’t have a lot of space or equipment, you can accomplish an efficient cardio workout at home.
Best Cardio Exercises to Do at Home
Many people are too busy to spend hours traveling or waiting in lines outside of gyms, but the desire for a flat tummy is stronger than ever. Check out these fat-burning exercises if you want to make the most of the limited time you have at home to construct a fat-burning workout.
The following is a list of some of the best cardio workouts that you may do at home to supplement your exercise routine.
Squats, leaps, and push-ups are all combined into burpees. It’s a good workout because it burns fat from your entire body while also working different muscle areas such as your chest, legs, and core.
Here’s how to do it:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Lower your body into a squat, place your hands in front of your feet, then hop your feet back to land in a plank position in one continuous action.
- Then, with a forceful jump straight up into the air, return your feet to near your hands. Repeat.
- When you’re in the plank position, add a push-up to make it more difficult.
- If you’re a beginner, try a squat thrust instead, which is similar to a burpee except you don’t finish with the …….